Sunday 31 December 2006

Winter Wonderland


Winter Wonderland
Originally uploaded by AnglersRest.
A posting to a heritage mailing list that I am on reminded me of the Winter Wonderland that occurs each year at the Model Village at Babbacombe. Despite the rain and horrid wind we decided to vist with Mum. It was well worth the £6.90 to get in and we enjoyed it.

More photos Loaded at Flickr

Not all the models were done in a Christmas theme, but many were and we had a wonder into Santa's groto, Santa of course had fled back to the North Pole! Nevertheless it was a great afternoon, I enjoyed spending sometime with Mum and think we should visit earlier next year - before Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...