Friday 4 January 2008

WW1: Experiences of an English Soldier

Several weeks ago I came across a fascinating blog. A selection of war letters from the First World War have been posted on the corresponding day on a blog by the Grandson of the soldier who wrote them 90 years ago.

I won't spoil the details, except to say two things, this deserves to be read, it is fascinating and I make no apology if you become hooked on reading the diary; and secondly this deserves to be published. I just wish I had this much detail about my relatives who fought in the First World War.

Simply fascinating & completely incredible that they have survived.

The link is HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...