Thursday 3 March 2011

NaBloPoMo - Day 3 - Birthdays

Today My Grandfather would have been 103 years old. I woke up this morning thinking about him and I am sure my Mum has too. I don't think you ever stop missing your parents or a loved one when they have passed away, you somehow learn to cope and adapt.

My Grandfather lead an interesting life and rather than turn this into another genealogy post, you can read about the life my Grandfather had on his Ancestor of the week post.

My husband has a rather special birthday this year, also his birthday is a few days before Christmas so getting a lovely card and gift is always a challenge. I am thinking early this year, and pondering on getting him a bottle of his favourite tipple which has been fermented or whatever the process is for Whiskey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...