Faced with a pack of boneless chicken breasts marked as mini, I did concur that they were indeed mini. Some quick thinking and I pulled together the following, which hubby said was delicious.
- George Foreman the chicken breasts
- Cook some vegetables - I cheated and used two bags of the ready prepared cauliflower, carrot and broccoli
- Cook some pasta shapes
- Make a cheese sauce
- Drain pasta
- Serve chicken and vegetables onto the pasta
- Pour over cheese sauce and a few stands of grated cheese.
Cheese Sauce - all into a saucepan!
- One and half tablespoonfuls of plain flour
- Around 2oz of butter
- 1pint of milk (or half milk and half water)
- Salt and Pepper
- Add to the hob and stir furiously
- Add grated cheese - depending on how cheesy you like it!
Taking part in Weekend Cooking hosted by BethFishReads