Friday 27 April 2012

Blogging A-Z - April Challenge - X is for .....


X is for...... 

Now, X is always troublesome and I pondered for several weeks before I made this discovery in my stamp collection. The very moment I saw it, I knew that I could use this, thinking outside the box!

The stamp was released in 1957 and is to commemorate the work of the Royal Flying Doctor Service of Australia. The organisation literally flies aXcross the Country providing a wonderful service.

The link for the A-Z Challenge 2011 post is HERE

1 comment:

  1. Innovative solution to the X problem Julie! Very clever and a good plug for the RFDS.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...