Today is week 59 of what is going to be a 15 month project. Each Saturday, at around 12.30 am UK time I will release the prompt for that week's Book of Me, Written by You.
If you are new here, welcome! The details, background flyer and Face Book link to the Book of Me can be found HERE.
- Write a list of each task you undertake for any given day.
- Include the fine details of the tasks
- taking milk out of the fridge to add to a drink - what was the milk in? a jug, quart container?
- Compare those tasks to an ancestor - someone born in the late 19th Century or early 20th Century and preferably someone that you knew or remember.
- Record and discuss the differences
- What of those discoveries has impacted on you?