So what is the point of today's post?
Well, for the last 15 months I have shared with you a prompt and the response and support from the genealogical community has been truly phenomenal.
So, I thought, as a way of celebrating our success that people might like to contribute to a Book of Me Anthology.
Those interested people who took part in the last 15 months might perhaps enjoy putting fingers to keyboard or pen to paper and contribute. Contributions can be (here are a few ideas)
- Written or Visual and show what the Book of Me meant to you
- Perhaps reflections on the last 15 months
- Perhaps your favourite prompt
- Friendships that perhaps developed across the internet through the Book of Me
- Anything else you fancy
- What ever you write and submit will be gathered into a PDF book
- The copyright of the book will be myself and the people who submitted an article
- So you retain the copyright of your own article
- Submissions can be sent to me via word document by 31st May 2015
- Publication is planned for Monday 31st August 2015 - exactly 24 months after we started the Book of Me
- You can submit pictures to accompany your submission.
- You may submit more than one article
- The Anthology will be available via download in a PDF format to everyone who took part in the Book of Me Geneabloggers Group
- The Anthology will be distributed free of charge
How to send submissions
Preferably as a word document to
please make sure you send your name and email address with your submission.
Created using E-Mail Icon Generator
Meanwhile, stay tuned for the 2015 Book of Me program!